Monday 16 April 2012

Poppy

In a mood of coming summer now! Springtime is not so ebvious, but my mood could not resist of wearing an absolutely springish shirt. It is vintage, and the first time I wore this white lace shirt. It is like a crochet crop top. I am feeling I kinda am in love with this, and wanna try it with different touch and style. Looking forward to discovering other ways in order to show you. Could you suggest me another ways to wear it? I would be so grateful if you scribble your thoughts about this adorable shirt. What does it remind you of? I need to mention that these pictures were taken by my father which makes me really proud of it, and grateful as well. Much love, much spring mood.
Vivian

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks so much for your comment and for following my blog :) Of course I'm following you back! Can't wait till my allergies are done so that I can sit in a field full of grass like you are!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete