Sunday 21 October 2012

If you live among wolves..

I know it's been a long time since my last blog post, but I was really busy. I finished off my dissertation, I passed all my lessons, and.. I am graduating in about a month. So excited about it! From now on I am searching to find a job in order to be more independent. I know it is a really daunting task, but I feel that I want to work so much.
About these pictures, they were taken a while ago. It was a random moment, and, therefore, the clothes are totally simple. You may already know my big love affair about the black colour. So, this wolf tee is going to be one of my favourite as it combines the rock chic style in a black colour. Ohh,  I can imagine it with so many different ways, I just love it.. What do you think about this look? I would love to read your opinion about.. Have a happy Monday!!!

Love,

Vivian

1 comment:

  1. Love this t-shirt! You look so wild!!! Love the style!

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete