Tuesday 21 May 2013

SOMEBODY ONCE SAID








SUMMER MOOD. Back to the place I started snapping pictures, back to the place I discovered the power of photographs, or trying to be more precise, the influnce of the photoshooting on me. One word: Volos.  Oh, I am feeling so different at this city, so free. I filled my batteries, and back to my hometown. A bittersweet feeling. Keep moving!!

Life is short. Break the RULES, FORGIVE quickly, KISS slowly, LOVE truly, LAUGH uncontrollably, and NEVER REGRET something that made you smile..

I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged..

Love,

Vivian

















2 comments:

  1. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time
    to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more things about it!

    Visit my weblog ... alberta mortgage laws

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your philosophy on life. Please keep posting

    ReplyDelete